Quantum Leap Community
movement teachers: time to level up
QUANTUM LEAP COMMUNITY
Get Ready to Grow!
Quantum Leap Community brings together movement professionals to embrace new learning, question old practices, and revitalize our thinking and comprehension skills so that we can positively impact our clients’ quality of life.
This intimate, bi-monthly group meeting has a dedicated goal – to help you learn how to problem solve in the moment for all of your clients, no matter what their diagnosis, all while staying within your scope of practice.
Quantum Leap Community is open to all movement teachers to advance your understanding of the human body, methodically approach common pathologies with movement solutions, and develop quicker critical thinking skills for movement strategies, so that no client ever seems too complicated for you again!
- How to think critically think around the movement needs of any population and find effective movement solutions that positively impact their quality of life
- Anatomy and physiology specific to each population that is actually useful and applicable to your teaching
- How to confidently ‘think on the spot’ to modify anything for anyone
- How to work with injured clients (and when not to)
- Up to date thinking around movement best practices based on current research, translated into easy-to-understand concepts
- How to create a progression-based, inclusive class that keeps everyone engaged
EACH MONTH INCLUDES:
- Live online deep dive into a different topic, population, or condition (based on your requests) that we address from every angle: learning anatomy, considering movement needs, physically trying out (i.e. moving around together) progressions or options, thinking beyond first steps and making critical choices.
- Monthly Office Hours where you can bring all your questions
- Study Guide PDF for each meeting with next steps and further research
- Online forum for quick answers to your current challenges
- Video archive of all online meetings for future reference
- Discounts to my online courses not available anywhere else
- Special bonus offers
- AND Continuing Education non-contact hours for Yoga Alliance
Who I am:
I’m Sarah, and I’m a Doctor of Physical Therapy, the creator of Quantum Leap, and the co-creator of Movement Logic. I teach in-person and online workshops, trainings, continuing education, and one-on-one physical therapy.
I started my movement career as a yoga teacher, and it was my frustration with what felt like the upper limit on what I could do as a teacher that drove me to become a PT. Along the way, I continued to get more and more challenging client referrals from the yoga world, and I had to kind of piece together a system to figure out how to work with all kinds of people, while still staying within the bounds of my role as a movement teacher. I want the Quantum Leap Community to be a place where you learn how to do it easily and stress-free, so that every referral becomes an automatic ‘yes’ and every person who joins your class is an ‘of course we can modify this for you’!
- How much does it cost?
- Membership is $79.99/month, or $49.99/month for those financially affected by COVID (no questions asked).
- Why can’t I just join a free facebook group instead?
- You absolutely can. However, you’re not going to get the curated content and valuable, practical, functional learning that will make definitive differences to your teaching and permit you to confidently work with any student who you meet.
- What if I change my mind – how long am I locked in for?
- No contract, no commitment! Cancel any time.
- I’m having a tough time financially at the moment but I want to particpate – what can I do?
- I totally get it if the reduced rate is still too high for your budget, and I want you to have a chance to take part and learn as well. Reach out to me via the contact page and let’s talk!
- What if I can’t ever make it to the live monthly meetings – is it worth joining?
- Yes! Not only do you get a forever replay of the meetings, but the online forum means you can ask questions about the topic as they come up for you and I’ll answer them.